Sunday, October 29, 2017

The Day I had Two Shaider Blue Hawks!

What is better than a Blue Hawk Bike figure?... TWO Blue Hawk Bike figures!

One day on July 2016, I was able to get two Shaider Blue Hawks.

Before I got rid of the other one, I had fun of taking pictures of them. I had only one Shaider figure so I removed it in the photos.

For more information about the Shaider Blue Hawk vehicle. You can ready my previous post:
Space Sheriff Shaider Blue Hawk Bike Vehicle with Shaider Figure by Bandai - Toy Review

NOW LETS CHECK THE BLUE HAWKS!...

The top view of both Blue Hawks with both wings stretched is the coolest shot I took. They look like planes ready to fly.

Top View - Shaider Blue Hawks 

The side and front view pose is not bad either as they look like more of Police bikes.

Front Side View - Shaider Blue Hawks 
 The 3rd shot is more like they were parked after a long ride.

Front Side View - Shaider Blue Hawks 
 This top view looks cool too!

Top View - Shaider Blue Hawks 

Shooting them like they were falling in line like police cars. The wings are not noticeable.

Side View - Shaider Blue Hawks 
 Now I took a shot with wings closed to see the 'BLUHAWK' name on the wings.

Left Side View - Shaider Blue Hawks with closed wing 

It looks like they are ready to fly again.

Right Side View - Shaider Blue Hawks with closed wing 

I wanted to keep both, but I had to sell the other one to buy another toy. I really enjoyed taking these pictures.

But posing the Blue Hawk Figure with the Shaider figure makes it a lot cooler!



The figure comes-up for sale once or twice a year, and usually sells fast. So I suggest getting it as soon as you see it becomes available.

I suggest getting this hard-to-find toy today, you can use this link here "Shaider Blue Hawk Bike" and adding it to your collection if you are a Shaider fan. 


Check out my other Shaider posts if you enjoyed this one.

Share your Shaider childhood memories in the comment section below or if you have any questions.

Follow us on FacebookYoutubeInstagramTwitterPinterest and Google+ for our latest updates.

Thank you.... and have fun collecting!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment