Monday, July 9, 2018

Death Note Anime Finger Puppets and Where to Find them!

Hello fellow collector!

Today I'm going to show you my collection of Death Note finger puppets!

I have a few Death Note figures in my collection and this is one of my favorites.




Where to find them?
Start your collection today! You can find them in the links below:
As a fan of the Death Note Manga and Anime which I read and watched several times, it was very enjoyable to have these figures as seen here in the manga and anime.






The finger puppet figures include Misa, Kira, L, Near and Mello (left to right). I bought them without the box.

The figures are around 2 inches and made of hard plastic. 



When I am playing with them, I feel like Near in the anime plotting how to find Kira. 





These are unique collectible figures for Death Note fans.

I saw Death Note anime, movie and live action are available in Netflix.


You can find them in the links below:


You can also Subscribe to our Youtube channel HERE for the complete toy review of these figures


Share your childhood memories in the comment section below or if you have any questions.

Follow us on FacebookYoutubeInstagramTwitterPinterest and Google+ for our latest updates.

Thank you.... and have fun collecting!


tags:
death note mello
death note l
death note ryuk
death note characters
death note light
death note misa

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment