Sunday, October 29, 2017

4 Shaider Figures You Can Get Today!

Do you want to start your Shaider Collection today?
I collected several Shaider figures over the years and I found the following to be the easiest to find. I am saying 'easy' since they come out of the market more often than the more expensive Shaider figures. But take note that a lot of Shaider fans buy them easily because of their cheaper prices.

1. SHAIDER GASHAPONS

I have two Shaider gashapon figures in my collection and they look cool when posed side-by-side.
Shaider Gashapon figures
These Shaider gashapon / gachapons figures are around 2 to 3 inches and very easy to display. They are one of the cheapest of any Shaider figures you can collect. 

However, since they are not expensive, more people tend to buy them. Which means more competition when hunting them.

Price: $5 to $15 each

Shaider with sword gashapon  is posing like he is going to finish his enemies.

Shaider with sword gashapon

Shaider with laser gun gashapon poses to blast his enemies away. 

Shaider with laser gun gashapon 


The Shaider in Blue Hawk gashapon is one of the hardest figure to find. I am still looking for this gashapon. 
This is the other only Blue Hawk figure you can get in my Shaider Blue Hawk Toy Review. 

Shaider in Blue Hawk gashapon  (Photo by jualshaider)

I recommend getting these Shaider Gashapons here and add them to your collection. These pop-up often, and they sell out fast.

2. SHAIDER KEYCHAIN

Shaider Keychain figure
Price: $5 to $20

I only found one variety of Shaider Keychain figure. The figure looks like a chibi version of Shaider.

I collect multiple figures of these Shaider keychain figures since they are cheap. They also look cute together when posed side-by-side.

Shaider Keychain figures Side-by-Side

Get the Shaider keychain figure here and add it to your collection. 


3. SHAIDER BY BANPRESTO

There are a two types of Shaider figures by Banpresto.

This first variety of Banpresto Shaider figure is very heavy and the figure feels like it's made of metal.  The arms and legs of Shaider is very shiny. The figure has no articulation. 

Price: $25 to $40

Shaider figure by Banpresto

The figure is more rare than the gashapon figures. The figure comes in box like this.

Shaider Banpresto figure (Photo by maybang)


The 2nd Banpresto Shaider figure comes in a cardoard box. The figure includes Shaider's laser gun and laser sword. I am still looking for the 2nd figure. 

It looks like the figure has articulation and is pose-able.

Price: $30 to $40

Banpresto Shaider figure

Grab the Banpresto Shaider Figures here, but I suggest getting the 2nd variety first since it is much harder to find. 


4. SHAIDER BY BANDAI

Price: $10 to $20

The Bandai Shaider figure is around 7 inches. It has great blue colors and the arms are moveable.

The figure bends like a plastic doll . I was bending the arms and legs and I was impressed on how much "bendy" the figure is.

Bandai Shaider figure

The Bandai Shaider figure is encased in a box like this below.

Bandai Shaider figure

This Bandai Shaider figure is one if my favorites. It is large and much cheaper than the Banpresto. You can also give it to your little sister to play with like a doll and you won't be afraid she will break it since it is unbreakable.



ON A LAST NOTE...

Check out my other figures in my Shaider collection.

I will also create a toy review video on my Youtube Channel in the future about this figure.

Share your Shaider childhood memories in the comment section below or if you have any questions.

Follow us on FacebookYoutubeInstagramTwitterPinterest and Google+ for our latest updates.

Thank you.... and have fun collecting!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment